Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i choose to love u.. u are my everything,..

if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
The best thing about me is you.
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE U SO MUCH,.....
AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR U,...

No comments:

Post a Comment