Tuesday, March 8, 2011

its hurt me alot,... why did u do this to me?

May.27.2010
7.32 pm

about LOVE


I realize that one day I will lose your soul
I realized that I was not as good as I thought,
I realize that I have many flaws,
I realize that I am weak in terms of religion,

but,
I do have feelings,

I am aware even im crying i still cant changed it~
twice u ask for me~
i know i cant let u go~
but if u wanna let my hand go,..
theres nothing i can do~
u will find sum1 better than me~
oh fuck i cant stop crying~
i dunno what to do without u girl~

Letting you go…
I got this, yeah still thinking about this thing a lot,
you got me shaken up
(Please tell me there’s a way)
And it got my head just spinnin’ round round round round
(Please tell me there’s a way)
Don’t wanna take a fall It’s best to break it up
It’s gonna be better for you, move on
(Please tell me there’s a way)
Uh huh we break it
Or thought we make it
And now we cover it up

Girl I swear I won’t even for a second
cause you any pain in order to protect you
there’s already no other way. Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
seem to be letting go, if forgetting me will give you freedom Baby
Tell me goodbye,

Girl you know when you lose your smile, I will place the blame on myself
Those words, and even the light, I will lose sight of everything else

Baby the moment our lips part this time
I’ll never find better, better than you

and it’s so, so. Sad it just ain’t happening
Wish it could be better. Sorry to scrapping
But I just can’t let ya. Shouldn’t be less than happy
I said look at me. I couldn’t live with myself seeing you lacking
The things you deserve. Baby you was a part?
Must believe that it hurts that lead this world
I feel the aching through my body,
it just takes a bigger part of me to be let you go.
I wish that one soul

your voice, pained and fading away, away…
erased completely by the wind, stay, stay…
All these things, I can’t take it, those tears, don’t cry for me
for your sake I’ll never look back again

{
i was so good to her but she still left i just gaze upon it, u know...
where you going after throwing me out so cold-heartedly how can you smile so easily...?!
why is this such misery..
you made me cry right here you killed me! you've even burned away my soul... (i will let u go)
it's ok i've thrown out the regrets you were smiling in the arms of another guy,..

she was ma baby i'm entrusting her with you
the one whom i loved more than myself, she wants you
i've let her go i've endured it
i hope the upsetting rumors i hear aren't true

(early morning past midnight) awakening by your phone call
(rubbing my heavy eyes) i greet you
(i don't understand at all) your words that are telling me that you've missed me
don't say things like that any longer U know why I don't want you anymore

good bye good bye baby
just just just just be happy don't look for me
good bye good bye baby
i know that U gotta go
can't take it no more

she was ma baby through the tip of my nose
the scent of you that has lingered throughout the many nights
with your wet lips sexy body hot breaths
did you look at him with that same look in your eyes like when you wanted me baby?

(with the last cold words)

to you who turned your back on me
(with my burning tears) i've washed and thrown you out
(after all this time passed)

your telling me you want us to go back
don't look for me any longer U know why I don't want you anymore

good bye baby
just be happy don't look for me.
good bye baby
U know U gotta go
can't take it no more

exactly why are you hanging on to me were you desperate to be in another mans arms again uh!
i dont understand that sign you gave me Dont make me laugh, making that same attempt everytime uh!
ya'll know ma steelo Letting you go with a smile on my face was my last consideration for you
i wont hold you back so leave Go back to that other guy and beg again c'mon

(with the last cold words) to you who turned your back on me
(with my burning tears) i've washed and thrown you out
(after all this time passed) your telling me you want us to go back
don't look for me any longer U know why I don't want you anymore

good bye baby
just be happy don't look for me..
}

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
do u even think about me??
i love u with all my heart~
do u hear me........
i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i cant even forget u~
baby u breaking my heart,.
baby u hurting my heart,..
u are the one i love~
i dont blame u for breaking up with me,..
its my fault from the start,..
but i do love u~
i will always be there with u,..
i wil always remember u~
& i will endure this alone,..
dont worry about me~

No comments:

Post a Comment